Day1Chandigarh-Shimla-130 km-estimated time by road- (3-4 hours)
• Arrival at Chandigarh via Flight/Train-greetings by our representative.
• After reception you will be boarded to Shimla via Pinjore Gardens, Parwanoo, Timber Trails and Solan.
• Stop over for tea break and Maggie.
• Arrival in Shimla by evening, check in the hotel.
• Overnight stay.
Day2Local sight-seeing in Shimla
• After enjoying a colossal breakfast in the hotel our journey begins to Kufri. A town just 16 km away from Shimla.
• Relish the immersing beauty of Kufri Drive with its green valley and lush green forests.
• Continue your tour with Jakhu temple and hail the lord’s blessings. The temple is dedicated to lord Hanuman.
• In the evening take a stroll to Mall Road, the swirling wind and mouth-watering food will give you immense pleasure.
• And you enjoy the local bazaar stuffed with local itineraries like shawls, socks, caps, and souvenirs.
Day3Shimla-Manali-260 km. Time-7-8 hrs.
• En-Route your tour with Sunder Nagar Lake, known for its eternal beauty and calm nature.
• Then visit Mandi a historical town with ancient heritage and scenic beauty.
• Visit the Hanogi Mata temple dedicated to Mata Hanogi. You can seek blessings and admire the incredible architecture.
• The complete Himachal tour cannot be completed without a stroll of Mall Road. It is very enchanting and blissful with loads of cafes, restaurants and happening crowds.
• A drive to Kullu would be a cherry on the cake. It is a traditional town with diverse culture. You can enjoy the local markets and indulge in some shopping.
• A night stay in a hotel.
Day4The grateful journey from -Solang Valley- Rohtang Pass.
• A drive through to Solang Valley which is 14 km from Manali is a wondrous experience with snow-covered mountains and lush green trees.
• You can enjoy adventures like paragliding, skiing, and snow scooter rides.
• An adventurous day filled with all action-packed activities.
• After exploring the Rohtang and Solang back to Manali.
Day5Sightseeing at Manali
• The famous Hadimba Devi temple is dedicated to Devi Hadimba, wife of Bhim, one of the Pandavas.
• Explore further the Buddhist Monasteries which are dedicated to Lord Buddha. They waved flags and the utmost mementoes cherish your heart.
• Visiting Van Vihar is also a good approach where you can enjoy the lush green field and peaceful environment.
• In the evening as per ritual enjoy Mall Road with local cuisines and tempting food.
Day6A contented goodbye to Manali- a joyous ride to Dharamshala
• It takes around 7-8 hours from Manali to Dharamshala by road.
• The drive will continue with the tea gardens of Palampur. Relish the freshly brewed tea and seek the process of tea making.
• Then explore McLeod Ganj, the official place of Dalai Lama.
• In the evening an inspection of the local market would be worth seeing. The local cuisine and food of the Tibetan market are delicious and authentic.
Day7A memorable journey from McLeod Ganj to Dalhousie
• Dal Lake in Dalhousie is a peaceful admiration with loads of greenery and fun.
• St. John’s Church is a place for solidarity and peace.
• War Memorial is a place for martyrs and on-duty soldiers.
• In the evening a trip to the local market for buying local stuff.
Day8Dalhousie - Khajjar
• Khajjar is called the “Mini Switzerland of India”. It has a picturesque view of lush green forests and snow-capped mountains.
• Kalatop Sanctuary is full of amazement. Many sports you can try in Khajjar like paragliding. The bird watcher’s paradise.
• The Bakrota Hills are famous for their natural beauty and calm environment.
Day9Dalhousie To Chandigarh
• From Dalhousie to Chandigarh the distance is 320 km which is an 8–9-hour journey.
• After bidding farewell to this majestic journey, you will be dropped at the airport/railway station.
• Here comes an end to the wonderful experience.